Your 4D baby it is an ultrasound center that is opening its doors in Miami, Florida, USA with a mission to put at the service of the mom to be the most advanced technology that will allow you to have a cherished memory of your unborn child. Your 4D Baby is a 3D & 4D HD Ultrasound Center owned and managed by a certified sonographer and foreign medical doctor (OBGYN) with more than 20 years experience in the field of Diagnostic Ultrasound, 3D 4D ultrasound and author of several books. Member of the most prestigious medical societies of ultrasonography worldwide.
Unlike the rushed, clinical, and often impersonal environment of a busy hospital, Your 4D Baby welcomes you with a personal commitment to providing an experience that is both pleasant and memorable from the moment you arrive. We provide a cosy atmosphere with soft lighting designed to soothe and relax during this unique and special experience.
Dr. Francesco Contarin
CEO - Kendall Location
Sonographer. Hialeah Gardens Location
Dr. Daniela Nepi. Hialeah Gardens Location
Sonographer. Kendall Location
Dr. Rosio Ortega. Kendall Location
If you wish to know more about women health pregnancy and lactancy please click here: (spanish only)
2. Each sonographer that work at Your 4D Baby is American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) certified. It is very important to ensure any ultrasound you receive is provided by a trained sonographer. An ARDMS certified sonographer has been properly trained on the ultrasound equipment, taken and passed a minimum of two board exams and must meeting continuing education credits to maintain their good certification.
4. We offer USB Flash drive recordings with high definition video (1080 HD) video clips and photos the entire session where you see the baby move, kick, roll which allows you to watch your baby any time. CD’s and USB Flash Drive are also given that typically have video clips and 10-30 photos on it and allow you to print them via a third party printing provider.
6. Your 4D Baby aims to provide the best overall ultrasound sessions by ensuring competitive pricing and maximized viewing time of your baby with family and friends.
8. 99.9 % 5 Stars reviews
9. Customer satisfaction guarantee
11. All ultrasound scan times follow and meets the FDA guidelines for scan times 30 minutes or less.
Keepsake’ Ultrasounds Aren’t Dangerous
By Emily Oster
A 2010 Cochrane review (a meta-analysis of randomized trials) concluded there were no long-term negative effects of ultrasounds before 24 weeks of pregnancy on fetal outcomes or child development. A second review showed the same null effects of ultrasounds conducted later in pregnancy.
This evidence suggests that there is absolutely no reason to avoid ultrasounds as administered during prenatal care. There has been some reluctance to extend this conclusion to recreational ultrasounds because of concerns they may last longer or use different ultrasound power settings.
An ultrasound is not exactly high-def TV, and doctors (or doctor-employed ultrasound technicians) are likely to be much better at interpreting the images than a technician who performs them for parents’ entertainment. A poorly trained technician might see problems with the fetus when they are not there, causing unnecessary worry, or might fail to see problems that are there.
Even worse, some companies do not even have technicians, employ people who trained in 3 days to use the ultrasound equipment. This is is not recommendable. Please ask for a registered sonographer.
Emily Oster is an associate professor of economics at Brown University and the author of “Expecting Better: Why the Conventional Pregnancy Wisdom Is Wrong — and What You Really Need to Know.” @profemilyoster
Copyright - Your 4D Baby, LLC. - 2019
3D 4D Ultrasound Center Miami - Ultrasonido 3D - Ultrasonido 4D - Gender Reveal Ultrasound - Ultrasonido 3D 4D HD - Determinación del Género fetal - Ultrasound Miami - Ultrasound 2D 3D 4D 5D Ultrasound - Ultrasonido 2D - Pregnancy Scan -
Gender Reveal - Ultrasound Pembroke Pines - Ultrasound Doral - Ultrasonido Miramar